SIPSS Global can manage multiple vendors and logistical requirements for projects of any scale. With extensive experience in software migrations of all types, including enterprise-scale Microsoft migrations,Linux Migrations etc SIPSS Globals’ Deployment Services will make sure your project is completed on-time and within budget.
Our Deployment Services include:
- Hardware and Software Migrations: When you’re ready to migrate your applications and data, you need it to happen quickly and smoothly so that you minimise downtime and business disruption. Our migration specialists have the experience and skills you need to help accomplish an effective large-scale migration, software conversion, or data conversion on a range of platforms. We regularly perform migrations for the Microsoft® Windows® operating systems and a wide range of systems, software, and products.
- Active Directory Deployment: When your network performance and security is a concern, you need to deploy a 100% fool proof Active Directory Service for your enterprise. We can extend our AD- Specialists to plan, deploy, Maintain & recover your Active Directory Service
- Linux Deployment Services: Linux is getting adopted widely across the organizations, well refined operating systems like Ubutu with necessary packages is not only saving the IT cost bust also improves the productivity, Our team is engaged with min. 2 nos of Linux Migrations per month.
- Moves, Adds and Changes: If you’re involved in a merger or acquisition, migrating to a new operating system, or moving and consolidating office locations, your business is sure to have continuously changing user needs. Our processes are optimised to reduce costs, decrease cycle times, minimise disruption, and enforce consistent service delivery.
- Technology Installations and Upgrades: We provide a smooth transition using proven tools and procedures for data migration/conversion. We protect your intellectual property and safeguard your proprietary information. In addition to LAN and WAN hardware, we also offer point-of-sale installations.
Outsourcing your software deployments to an experienced deployment expert allows your IT team to focus on other core responsibilities. We’ll also provide you with a project charter, regular status reports, change control documentation and a project closeout meeting, ensuring your full satisfaction with the end results.